Username: Password:

Author Topic: GM BOLKAR BANNED ME WHEN HUNTING WITH PET  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Svennebanan

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
GM BOLKAR BANNED ME WHEN HUNTING WITH PET
« on: January 21, 2019, 05:06:20 PM »
 >:
It’s is possible to get banned when you hunting with pet? Because I got banned from GM BOLKAR this Freday 19/1-2019.
The bot stopped all functions as it should to do. But the pet was remain on the game and GM bolkar banned me. My question to our commander mindee is what the bot should do with the pets when GM is on site? And one other question it’s is possible to do a script so the character teleports to the main island using the travel function in game that you pay 50 plat or 75 plat so you can disappear from the botting cave? Is that maybe possible?

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
Re: GM BOLKAR BANNED ME WHEN HUNTING WITH PET
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 08:15:08 PM »
>:
It’s is possible to get banned when you hunting with pet? Because I got banned from GM BOLKAR this Freday 19/1-2019.
The bot stopped all functions as it should to do. But the pet was remain on the game and GM bolkar banned me. My question to our commander mindee is what the bot should do with the pets when GM is on site? And one other question it’s is possible to do a script so the character teleports to the main island using the travel function in game that you pay 50 plat or 75 plat so you can disappear from the botting cave? Is that maybe possible?

Hello,

Gm bans everyone who doesn't respond or talks like robot.

Teleportation can be made. Post it in suggestions topic.

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.