Mindee-BOT Community > General Discussions

What’s happen to those with permanent license?

(1/1)

Svennebanan:
 [drevil2] but what’s happen to those who has bought permanent licenses? You say the permanent licenses are unavailable from now on and it gonna be possible to but 2 years license now and I wonder what’s happening to those who have permanent license. [fapfapfem]

=Mindee=:

--- Quote from: Svennebanan on January 22, 2020, 04:20:38 PM --- [drevil2] but what’s happen to those who has bought permanent licenses? You say the permanent licenses are unavailable from now on and it gonna be possible to but 2 years license now and I wonder what’s happening to those who have permanent license. [fapfapfem]

--- End quote ---

Nothing will happen.

Square88:
Hello mindee / admin, my bot licence will expired soon, i planning to extend, before i have a question, currently i also help my friend char botting on my laptop, maybe a moment later i no time to bot anymore, buy i want my friend using his laptop botting my char using my bot id, can i? Or the bot will be banned?

=Mindee=:

--- Quote from: Square88 on June 24, 2020, 12:12:39 PM ---Hello mindee / admin, my bot licence will expired soon, i planning to extend, before i have a question, currently i also help my friend char botting on my laptop, maybe a moment later i no time to bot anymore, buy i want my friend using his laptop botting my char using my bot id, can i? Or the bot will be banned?

--- End quote ---

Yes, you can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version