Username: Password:

Author Topic: scripting  (Read 3424 times)

Offline dragonatter

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
scripting
« on: April 27, 2020, 10:06:18 AM »
hello. even if i have a payed subscription,  it says that i have do donate in order to use the scripting feature. whats up with that?

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
Re: scripting
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 11:53:57 AM »
hello. even if i have a payed subscription,  it says that i have do donate in order to use the scripting feature. whats up with that?
Yes, to use scripts, you need to buy "Scripting support".

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 04:31:09 PM »
Scripting support was added recently as an "extra" feature.

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline dragonatter

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 11:24:43 AM »
ok, so i got the scripting extra feature. Now how exactly do i use it? What i did was i downloaded the gorgos plus doratia script, and then i went to mindee bot app, i went to script, press load, then i clicked the script i just download. in the script box i can only see to characters and when i click activate i get a po[p up that says "unexpected token". how do i run the scripts?

Offline dragonatter

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 01:00:48 PM »
so the g+d v3.1.bot file it is not the script file i need? i still dont understand how to mindee bot app and its features. Where is the script file for g+d v3.1.bot

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 03:09:21 PM »
so the g+d v3.1.bot file it is not the script file i need? i still dont understand how to mindee bot app and its features. Where is the script file for g+d v3.1.bot

Load it from where you normally load waypoints.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 09:06:58 PM »
Script file ends with .py most of the time.
Waypoints + settings + script ends with .bot.

Offline Square88

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 02:50:12 PM »
I have same question too for this, recently i bought permanent license but not understand at all about this feature even demonlord share the script file doratia+gorgoros, . What need i do then  for use the script file, just load n active? N all waypoint already include inside the script?, where place i need to stand to active the script? What about setting need i change ? And about my charactr wpn n armor. Sorry I not understand at all about programming, this feature kinda look just for the people who understand programming only, , anybody please share a video tutorial to use the script doratia+gorgoros

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »
I have same question too for this, recently i bought permanent license but not understand at all about this feature even demonlord share the script file doratia+gorgoros, . What need i do then  for use the script file, just load n active? N all waypoint already include inside the script?, where place i need to stand to active the script? What about setting need i change ? And about my charactr wpn n armor. Sorry I not understand at all about programming, this feature kinda look just for the people who understand programming only, , anybody please share a video tutorial to use the script doratia+gorgoros

Load whole waypoints file with script inside.
Waypoints aren't included in .py file. .py file is a plain script.

Script activation place depends on script. For example, my hunterra script you can activate anywhere, but it will start working only when you select waypoint set 0 and start walking somewhere near Hunterra camp portal or Pawblood. It's important to select correct waypoint set and be near that set of waypoints with your character.

In my hunterra script you need to change weapons in weapon switch feature(BOT) according to your needs. You choose your own armor. Script doesn't change armor.

I believe, DemonLord already shared video how to setup his script. Or maybe not. Well, just read script and set settings inside script.