Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can't Connect  (Read 2106 times)

Offline manhf

• Botternator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 4
  • I love Mindee-BOT! So much!!
    • View Profile
Can't Connect
« on: January 11, 2021, 06:17:50 AM »
is this a bug or is it just me who experienced it, when logging in using the dummy client at that time the kemulator was open and when I logged in using the kemulator it said "connecting" then the "game server not found" I tried reinstalling application but it still happened..
so my char can't enter the game..  [alone]

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
Re: Can't Connect
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 06:12:18 PM »
Is this a bug or is it just me who experienced it, when logging in using the dummy client at that time the kemulator was open and when I logged in using the kemulator it said "connecting" then the "game server not found" I tried reinstalling application but it still happened... So my char can't enter the game...
Mindee-BOT application stops/not responding? If so, your IP is banned from the TibiaME servers.

Offline manhf

• Botternator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 01:11:33 AM »
Is this a bug or is it just me who experienced it, when logging in using the dummy client at that time the kemulator was open and when I logged in using the kemulator it said "connecting" then the "game server not found" I tried reinstalling application but it still happened... So my char can't enter the game...
Mindee-BOT application stops/not responding? If so, your IP is banned from the TibiaME servers.
No, Mindee-BOT application is normal because when there is an update it can still be updated and I can login and open it. but when I connect with the dummy client, when I click "connect" it gets a bit stuck and the kemulator opens by itself and tries to login with the Character that I entered in the dummy client earlier. but instead the kemulator typing is not normal because I never use the kemulator so there is no trace of the char name that has ever been entered in the kemulator. then I closed and opened Mindee-BOT and I tried to use the kemulator client to login but it also couldn't enter because it only said "connecting" It's a while and it says "Game server not found". I'm using RDP and the network works normally because I can still open the Tibiame website, browsing, or download something. This problem only occurs in RDP because if I use my personal laptop everything is fine. it's possible that my IP is indeed banned, but my RDP IP sometimes changes every month or if there is a problem that requires changing IP.

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 09:40:29 PM »
Follow these steps:
 1. Close the bot.
 2. Disable the antivirus (Windows Defender included) and the Firewall.
 3. Open the bot and try to connect with the Kemulator.

If you still can't connect, attach a screenshot of the kemulator error.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 10:59:58 PM »
Check if antivirus email protection is disabled.

And yeah, there is a big chance that your ip is blocked by cipsoft or something in between.

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline manhf

• Botternator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 03:53:43 AM »
The problem has been resolved with a new IP, and yes it looks like my IP is blocked by cipsoft. thank you everyone for the information and instructions.