Username: Password:

Author Topic: [WAYPOINTS LIST] Some waypoints for mid and high levels  (Read 12054 times)

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
[WAYPOINTS LIST] Some waypoints for mid and high levels
« on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »
hey guys, i decided to share my waypoints. I'm sure most of them are already available and uploaded by others but you can never have too many waypoints  ;D
They will mostly be for mid and high levels but I have a lot of free time now so if anyone need waypoints for lower lvls, feel free to request it here or in sticky thread and I will make them when I get chance. So lets start with first waypoints.

Behemoths 1st and 2nd floor

I recommend this only for warriors lv100+ with shield wall and return damage. with these skills you won't even need health potions, I usually take just one in case someone tries to trap me and the rest of backpack is mortal strike and mana fluids.
Im getting around 60+k per hour with stamina and around 40k without it when there is no one else in the cave.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:44:19 AM by Mindee »

Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
Re: Some waypoints for mid and high levels
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 12:07:46 PM »
next waypoints are tentacles cave

waypoints are for a 2nd floor and for 1st+3rd floor. that way you can auto two char at the same time there.
I recomend using 1+3 waypoints for some lower lvls like 60+ cause there is lower density of the monster, my level 65 wiz is getting up to 60k per hour there.
2nd floor waypoints are a lot better for higher levels, im getting around 80k per hour there with a  lv110 wiz. Even better if you have demon pet, it will increase exp gain.
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 07:33:15 PM »
Hellguards floor 1

Another waypoint for higher levels, i recommend using of r.d and s.w skills for safe hunt or you can use d.d and s.w if you are strong enough or near pc to increase exp gain.
im getting 70-75k per hour with new lvl119 wpn, I guess with c.o.d it would be around 60k per hour.

edit: added floor 2 waypoints
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:32:25 PM by darkness »
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 01:11:23 AM »
Ninjanas

one of most underestimated autohunting places. this has become pretty good place since release of lv99 ice wpn. I haven't auto there since  march 2014 so I don't really remember how much exp i was getting but with a lvl100+ war you can get pretty decent exp + chance of drop c.h and k.h
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 02:27:17 PM »
Flames - fire island banuna (flamus side)

flames are great monsters for autohunting if you are lv90 up with lvl99 ice weapon. im getting around 85k per hour with my wizard (o.o.w + rupture atk and renew) at this place.
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:34:05 PM »
Flappy+Flutto - Yabutu

Great place for mid levels (65-80). im hunting there with wizard lv70 using o.o.w and repture atk+renew, getting around 60k per hour or 120k per stamina which is more than good for that lvl. when I was using r.o.e.i I was getting 100-105k per stamina.
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 12:15:35 AM »
Mythrillon Banuna

I'd recommend this for level 80 and higher, 75-80k exp/hr with a wizard (r.a + oow), warriors will probably get 10-15k less.
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 12:12:25 PM »
yuhhuu teleport feature is here! finally we can auto at vargos :D

Abysson vargos (from portal 5 to 6)

recommended level is 90+ i guess. Exp/hr is around 85k (wizard, r.atk and oow)
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 01:16:52 AM »
Behemoths first floor for Wizards

i recommend your wiz to be atleast lvl115 if you want auto at behemoth. but it still depends on your attributes will you be able to autohunt them or not.
I tested it today with my wizard and it didnt use even one fluid for whole stamina. my attributes are: atk 107, def 79, hp ~170, mana ~120.
Skills I used were rupture atk and renew, weapon Bone caster, spell psych blast. Important: healing spell must be refresh so you char can use it often .
exp gain is ~75k per hour.

Edit: weaker wizards should disable atk spell so they can heal all the time.

disclaimer: behemoths are still strong monsters and dangerous for wizards, especially if you have laggy connection.  I am not responsible for possible deaths of your chars. Use this waypoints at your own risk ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:08:27 AM by darkness »
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 08:54:12 AM »
Cerberus North2 and North2

for lvl100+ with r.dmg and s.wall skills or lvl130+ b.m and all in. its actually good exp/hr (70-80k) but  its not a place for a regular autohunt since erebos closes every day. I made this waypoints mostly for re-stocking my hell crystals  ;)
Autohunting since 2009.