Mindee-BOT Community > Bug Reports

packet bug "important"

<< < (2/2)

=Mindee=:
No no, bot on your pc is the server. It doesn't connect anywhere else except cipsoft.
It shows other char name sometimes, because bot trying to attack it. It doesn't make lag, because it's being sent in same packet as move packet.

And how you want to capture it? Using wpe pro?

tibiame:
btw, can u explain the bot work how?. it safe? why botneed conect to your server(why not send packet direct to server tibiame? but i recognition your bot so special, and it complet than i will share it for many friend, they'll clik to your ads. and i just sê news( thank u for use my bot. Mindee-BOT.net, i think u control it

=Mindee=:

--- Quote from: tibiame on September 15, 2013, 02:23:39 PM ---btw, can u explain the bot work how?. it safe? why botneed conect to your server(why not send packet direct to server tibiame? but i recognition your bot so special, and it complet than i will share it for many friend, they'll clik to your ads. and i just sê news( thank u for use my bot. Mindee-BOT.net, i think u control it

--- End quote ---

Bot which you have on your pc is a server, client connects to your bot and then bot connects to cipsoft. I was going to code bot in C++ and inject it into kemulator, so I won't need to make a server, but I am not so good with C++.

That welcome message 'Thank you for using ..." is inside your bot. Bot is a login server + game server.

tibiame:
now i knew why sometime it move slwly. beacause u add script detection name some player show in auto place. if they leave this pace or log out bot will be slowly lol. that is big bugs, pls fix it

=Mindee=:
This is not the case, because on my computer, bot moves fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version