Mindee-BOT Community > General Discussions

Ideas for future versions.

<< < (199/201) > >>

=Mindee=:

--- Quote from: mugetsu on January 03, 2020, 01:28:22 PM ---Mindee, under [Fun,Other] tab, for the steal mode, can you put a script for auto pick up; not specifically 1 slot, but many slot, cus say in aurea when someone wants to drop multiple stuff, its hard to take it because its gonna spam at that 1 specific slot. It should be simple and easy eyh? [sthm] [justdoit]

--- End quote ---

It will be possible with scripting support.

mugetsu:
Alright i will be looking forward to the script [maguire]

Uzman:
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to save state for making waypoints. That is, when you log off the char while making waypoins bot saves the last state of waypoints and after you log in back you can continue making your waypoints. Because when you use stairs too much while making scripts kemulator gives error.   [maguire]

=Mindee=:

--- Quote from: Uzman on February 09, 2020, 08:12:06 PM ---Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to save state for making waypoints. That is, when you log off the char while making waypoins bot saves the last state of waypoints and after you log in back you can continue making your waypoints. Because when you use stairs too much while making scripts kemulator gives error.   [maguire]

--- End quote ---

Kemulator throws errors when your cpu usage is high.

Uzman:
Hi, Mindee I am thinking something small but efficient for low level accounts. Sometimes they run out of hp potions and they log out because of low hp, but if bot could use might potions(Hp+Mana) as hp potions or mana potions that would be very helpful. Because while they are using potions they can find might potions from dirt using shovel which will give them extra chance. Could you please add might potions into the Hp potion list in New method use pot section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version