Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ideas for future versions.  (Read 404348 times)

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
Re: Ideas for future versions.
« Reply #1005 on: March 07, 2020, 11:05:53 PM »
Maybe you set path and then talk to npc. When you forget npc, bot tries to walk the new path, but then you initiate GoToNpc again to the same npc, so bot moves back?
Set path only when you're done with current npc.
The problem is in the Doratia npc, "Bulla and Planima" (they move very fast). and I think it has nothing to do with the road, since he doesn't even start talking just walks by his side. (When you finish a Doratia mission it is not necessary to select any chat option, just by clicking on the npc, you receive the reward, so I say that it does not even start the chat).

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #1006 on: March 08, 2020, 01:00:54 AM »
Method to Activate / Deactivate "Target Switch". In the missions of Don Correc it is difficult but likely to kill 48> 50 monsters.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
« Reply #1007 on: March 08, 2020, 05:18:40 AM »
Maybe you set path and then talk to npc. When you forget npc, bot tries to walk the new path, but then you initiate GoToNpc again to the same npc, so bot moves back?
Set path only when you're done with current npc.
The problem is in the Doratia npc, "Bulla and Planima" (they move very fast). and I think it has nothing to do with the road, since he doesn't even start talking just walks by his side. (When you finish a Doratia mission it is not necessary to select any chat option, just by clicking on the npc, you receive the reward, so I say that it does not even start the chat).

Then there is nothing we can do. BOT just tries to catch npc.  [badpokerface]

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 08, 2020, 05:19:18 AM »
Method to Activate / Deactivate "Target Switch". In the missions of Don Correc it is difficult but likely to kill 48> 50 monsters.

Okay.

Offline Sleepingpirates

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 09, 2020, 11:06:08 AM »
i suggest for new layout for bot so that we will be easy to see our bot account status. :P

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #1010 on: March 09, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »
Would it be possible to create a method, to connect and disconnect at the chosen time (hour exactly)?  So we can perform the missions at the time we want, reload a little stamina and connect to go hunting. it would be like an old stamina system.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 09, 2020, 02:52:30 PM »
Would it be possible to create a method, to connect and disconnect at the chosen time (hour exactly)?  So we can perform the missions at the time we want, reload a little stamina and connect to go hunting. it would be like an old stamina system.

Yeah, it would use existing relog system, but relog time would be calculated from HH:MM.

Offline anonimato

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 10, 2020, 07:19:44 PM »
mindee, you can add more "switch to" option so that we can use different wpn with different mobs.  So far you only have 2 options for using wpn.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 10, 2020, 07:45:49 PM »
mindee, you can add more "switch to" option so that we can use different wpn with different mobs.  So far you only have 2 options for using wpn.

I will add script part for that instead.

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #1014 on: March 11, 2020, 01:08:37 AM »
-I do not know if this is possible because of the problems that it may entail, option in "ignore mobs" in which if it is necessary to leave the waypoint (skip to the maximum of "pathfinding range") to continue the path without interruptions.
-This would be an option that you can enable or disable.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 11, 2020, 05:06:06 AM »
-I do not know if this is possible because of the problems that it may entail, option in "ignore mobs" in which if it is necessary to leave the waypoint (skip to the maximum of "pathfinding range") to continue the path without interruptions.

Move to the latest waypoint available on screen?  It would be better to just keep full maps in memory until entering stairs/teleporting, so bot could calculate path to portal, etc.

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #1016 on: March 11, 2020, 05:38:56 AM »

Move to the latest waypoint available on screen?  It would be better to just keep full maps in memory until entering stairs/teleporting, so bot could calculate path to portal, etc.
I mean.
I'm walking: 32150, 31010, 7 -> 32151, 31010, 7 -> 32152, 31010, 7 (In 32153, 31010, 7 there is a monster that I want to ignore and instead of killing it to continue, I would  surrounded it 32152, 31011, 7 -> 32153, 31011, 7 -> 32154, 31011, 7 -> 32154, 31010, 7 Until you continue with the waypoint)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:45:42 AM by DemonLord »

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 11, 2020, 07:50:00 PM »

I mean.
I'm walking: 32150, 31010, 7 -> 32151, 31010, 7 -> 32152, 31010, 7 (In 32153, 31010, 7 there is a monster that I want to ignore and instead of killing it to continue, I would  surrounded it 32152, 31011, 7 -> 32153, 31011, 7 -> 32154, 31011, 7 -> 32154, 31010, 7 Until you continue with the waypoint)

Walk around mob is no problem to implement. But if mob hits you then bot will stay until mob is dead.

Offline Uzman

• Snake
  • Cookies 3
  • We'll bang, Okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 12, 2020, 02:37:33 PM »
Is it possible to implement make waypoints in highres webclients because we have more sight of the game so that we can make better waypoints easily.
Make TibiaME Great Again

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 12, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »
Is it possible to implement make waypoints in highres webclients because we have more sight of the game so that we can make better waypoints easily.

Possible. I also have plans to implement my otme map editor for waypoints making too.