Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ideas for future versions.  (Read 405536 times)

Offline dumdumas

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for future versions.
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:05 PM »
i think the best update would be if bot can see item about 1 step around char to take it coz like example. if u use autohunt at erabos bege or hellguard bot take item if u stand on him but if wpn droped nt in the waypoints way bot cant take. so i think this would be gud idea ofcource if this is possible

Offline PL

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies -1
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 08, 2014, 08:39:26 PM »
my dream is option talking with npc:)

Offline Faqih Idriss

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:27 AM »
choice* only use spell when  mp > percentage of mana :D
this is use full for warior i just relized it. hopely acceptable.
Hi all im new to this botting system.

Offline rinaldo

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 12, 2014, 01:25:38 AM »
good idea  :)

Offline wizzywiz

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 14, 2014, 08:39:41 PM »
choice* only use spell when  mp > percentage of mana :D
this is use full for warior i just relized it. hopely acceptable.

you can already do that LOL-- if you want to use spell when mana >35% ... if your mana is 400 ..calculate 35% of it.. just say to bot spell uses 140 mana (35% of 400) and thats all..

Offline jawa

• Global Moderator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 2
  • I LOVE Mindee-BOT !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 20, 2014, 08:16:14 AM »
how if made bot
move speed (n) when detec mob
bot dint move if detec mob hp > (n)% +player 
(will move only when hp monster < (n)% +player )

so if other trying to trap us,,,our char will stop walk  (good for wizard)
rules
1. mindee's bot the best
2. if im wrong,,lets back to rules no 1

Offline darkness

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 1
  • no need for that
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 20, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »
here is my suggestion, sometimes when i travel i would love to use bot on my laptop but free vers sux and sometimes i need to reinstall my OS and that changes my UID so i have to request license transfer bla bla..

my suggestion is to either have license keys for bot so we can activate our license on any pc (ofc system would check is there another pc using that license at the moment to avoid using one license on multiple pcs)
or even better,  we create account which is connected to our license and we log in to it trough bot window (its possible to log in only on one pc at the time)

also one minor idea: add monster counter, useful when doing achievments.
Autohunting since 2009.

Offline Kraudi

• Global Moderator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 1
  • I love Mindee-BOT and Mindee! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 24, 2014, 11:26:45 PM »
here is my suggestion, sometimes when i travel i would love to use bot on my laptop but free vers sux and sometimes i need to reinstall my OS and that changes my UID so i have to request license transfer bla bla..

my suggestion is to either have license keys for bot so we can activate our license on any pc (ofc system would check is there another pc using that license at the moment to avoid using one license on multiple pcs)
or even better,  we create account which is connected to our license and we log in to it trough bot window (its possible to log in only on one pc at the time)

also one minor idea: add monster counter, useful when doing achievments.

We thinked already about that. We will maybe create a page where you can change your UID after some check's and it will be limited to avoid abusing.

Offline Kraudi

• Global Moderator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 24, 2014, 11:29:27 PM »
Sometimes it happen that the Bot can't relog. So if the Bot failed to reconnect like 2 Times in a row and it's not in 30 min before and after a Server restart it send the back Keys like 5 Times before the Bot try to reconnect next Time to get back in the main menu. It should help to get out the relog Problem's :)

Offline wizzywiz

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 30, 2014, 04:57:22 AM »
feature "use 1 skill first" works fine, buts its not an "use 1 skill, then the other"...
I would be good to make a feature tu use first left skill, then right... but when RIGHT skill finished, THEN it can activate left skill....

Offline plesikaslt

• Bug
  • Cookies 1
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
1. Make 3 "launch tibiame" buttons or an option which client to use when you press the launch button (I only use sjboy so it annoys me to select it every time :D)
2. Make it that you can bind the "start moving" option (now you need to tick it everytime you launch bot)
3. Make an option to use both skills at the same time
4. Sometimes bot fails to relogin and instead of going to the main screen it stays in the character/password screen and it makes a huge mess in all the fields. Make that if a bot fails to connect after 5 minutes it closes the client and reopens it again and tries to connect again.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
« Reply #521 on: August 02, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
Okay.  ;D

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline Kraudi

• Global Moderator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 02, 2014, 11:58:27 PM »
1. Make 3 "launch tibiame" buttons or an option which client to use when you press the launch button (I only use sjboy so it annoys me to select it every time :D)
2. Make it that you can bind the "start moving" option (now you need to tick it everytime you launch bot)
3. Make an option to use both skills at the same time
4. Sometimes bot fails to relogin and instead of going to the main screen it stays in the character/password screen and it makes a huge mess in all the fields. Make that if a bot fails to connect after 5 minutes it closes the client and reopens it again and tries to connect again.

4. I think its better if the Bot just send the back Keys some time to get back into the main menu, It should avoid the Bug better^^

Offline medprof

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 03, 2014, 02:46:47 PM »
yeah .if my connection bad, bot trying login 2-3 times and next stamina status change to rest and I lose 2 hour hunting. need more attempts to login

Offline wizzywiz

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 09, 2014, 10:41:24 PM »
"use one skill at the time" option

for botting at vampelder, chaombi, royambi, etc (hard monsters), warrior need to use "warden armor" and when this skill finishes, then use "return damage"... this option is not yet available on bot. Bot has "use right/left first" which is very good for all-in & battlemaster, very good, but Mindee, it would be so great to add "use one skill at the time" option. its not a right first or left first, but a use the first skill available and wait until it finishes, then use the other.