Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ideas for future versions.  (Read 400649 times)

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
Re: Ideas for future versions.
« Reply #975 on: August 30, 2019, 03:39:05 AM »
Hi Mindee, today I come to propose two things for future versions:
•Add a “Hunt Until” to the old stamina system.
•On the other hand, if our character is connected to the BOT and we want to disconnect it without access to our computer, as easy as connecting 3 times to our character from our mobile phone (App), and if the BOT disconnects 3 times in less than 1-  2 minutes, will not reconnect.  This option can be enabled or disabled to suit the BOT user.
GOOD BYE.
 [touranus]

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
« Reply #976 on: August 30, 2019, 09:27:36 AM »
•On the other hand, if our character is connected to the BOT and we want to disconnect it without access to our computer, as easy as connecting 3 times to our character from our mobile phone (App), and if the BOT disconnects 3 times in less than 1-  2 minutes, will not reconnect.  This option can be enabled or disabled to suit the BOT user.
GOOD BYE.
 [touranus]

What if there is a network connection problem and bot disconnects few times in a row?  [badumtss]

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline Svennebanan

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 30, 2019, 09:32:44 AM »
could you increase the number of uses in the items menu?  or build in a features to load cleaning fluid when boting Black dragons? You know to cure the poison from blackdragons in ephialthis.

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #978 on: August 30, 2019, 11:50:53 AM »
could you increase the number of uses in the items menu?  or build in a features to load cleaning fluid when boting Black dragons? You know to cure the poison from blackdragons in ephialthis.

You could create waypoints near the sources and when it passes by, use the potion (to reload it).  And let him use the potion every x seconds.

Offline MikeOwh

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 10001
  • The DemonLord himself.
    • View Profile
    • OwhTool
« Reply #979 on: August 30, 2019, 11:54:58 AM »
What if there is a network connection problem and bot disconnects few times in a row?

[jackie]

Offline Svennebanan

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 30, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »
I do that already. Waypoints near a water source and use item on specific location. That works but you can’t use only one cleaning fluid because they poisoning attack is random. Some times you don’t need cleaning fluid for at least 4 kills and sometimes the first kill and you are poisoned. So that’s why I using 4 potions and combined the MP up to 85% and use the item codes for all 3 state of cleaning fluid. So I have to keep an eye all the time to the cleaning fluid. One bottle charges automatically but the others 3 bottles need to charge manually. So that’s in my personal opinion could be and pretty good adjustment on the bot. Also charge the 4 potions at once when walks around the water fountain.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 30, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »
I am not sure how it works.

How do you know when char is poisoned?

Offline Svennebanan

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 30, 2019, 11:46:33 PM »
When a blackdrake,Chaodrake,Fouldrake,Lord demons,archdemon hits you from time to time they poisonings a char. This poisoning is show as a loose of HP/MP at the same time without any MOB fight. In bot I find a way to change out the MP. Instead a take a cleaning fluid (the item to cure poison) when you are using the cleaning fluid you have use 3 times and then the bottle gets empty. But in each state of the bottle have different items numbers from full potion 1nr, 1/3 other item number, 3/3 other item number, empty bottle other item number. You change out MP item numbers with this items numbers and set the MP value at 87-90% and when you got poisoned the MP of the char starts dropping. When you passed this set value of 87 then the bot will cure you and use some item number and the poisonings is cured. For recharge this bottles I use in bot “use item slot2 use when mon hp<% 10” and use “use item slot on location” and tracking the location to go around the in this case a fountain with water. Then and only then the potion cleaning fluid on slot 2 will be recharged but not the bottle slot 3 or slot 4 or 5 (I used 4 cleaning fluid) so I wonder if it’s posible to get the bot to recharge all 4 bottles? Using the same location recorded on the bot?

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 31, 2019, 06:52:56 AM »
When a blackdrake,Chaodrake,Fouldrake,Lord demons,archdemon hits you from time to time they poisonings a char. This poisoning is show as a loose of HP/MP at the same time without any MOB fight. In bot I find a way to change out the MP. Instead a take a cleaning fluid (the item to cure poison) when you are using the cleaning fluid you have use 3 times and then the bottle gets empty. But in each state of the bottle have different items numbers from full potion 1nr, 1/3 other item number, 3/3 other item number, empty bottle other item number. You change out MP item numbers with this items numbers and set the MP value at 87-90% and when you got poisoned the MP of the char starts dropping. When you passed this set value of 87 then the bot will cure you and use some item number and the poisonings is cured. For recharge this bottles I use in bot “use item slot2 use when mon hp<% 10” and use “use item slot on location” and tracking the location to go around the in this case a fountain with water. Then and only then the potion cleaning fluid on slot 2 will be recharged but not the bottle slot 3 or slot 4 or 5 (I used 4 cleaning fluid) so I wonder if it’s posible to get the bot to recharge all 4 bottles? Using the same location recorded on the bot?

Everything is possible in this case. Just need time to implement this.

Offline JcfeJohn

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 15, 2019, 03:15:08 PM »
GOOD BYE.
 [touranus]

What if there is a network connection problem and bot disconnects few times in a row?  [badumtss]

How about having a command? Like for example character A is the account which is being used to auto, then character B is set as the commander(the character which is allowed to use the command) then upon messaging character A with the disconnect command, the bot will disconnect.

You can also add to the disconnect on how many minutes will the bot will reconnect again. Add restriction on which user can only use the command
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:17:30 PM by JcfeJohn »

Offline mugetsu

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 03, 2020, 01:28:22 PM »
Mindee, under [Fun,Other] tab, for the steal mode, can you put a script for auto pick up; not specifically 1 slot, but many slot, cus say in aurea when someone wants to drop multiple stuff, its hard to take it because its gonna spam at that 1 specific slot. It should be simple and easy eyh? [sthm] [justdoit]

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 03, 2020, 06:48:33 PM »
Mindee, under [Fun,Other] tab, for the steal mode, can you put a script for auto pick up; not specifically 1 slot, but many slot, cus say in aurea when someone wants to drop multiple stuff, its hard to take it because its gonna spam at that 1 specific slot. It should be simple and easy eyh? [sthm] [justdoit]

It will be possible with scripting support.

Offline mugetsu

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 04, 2020, 06:51:33 AM »
Alright i will be looking forward to the script [maguire]

Offline Uzman

• Snake
  • Cookies 3
  • We'll bang, Okay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 09, 2020, 08:12:06 PM »
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to save state for making waypoints. That is, when you log off the char while making waypoins bot saves the last state of waypoints and after you log in back you can continue making your waypoints. Because when you use stairs too much while making scripts kemulator gives error.   [maguire]
Make TibiaME Great Again

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 10, 2020, 10:45:30 AM »
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to save state for making waypoints. That is, when you log off the char while making waypoins bot saves the last state of waypoints and after you log in back you can continue making your waypoints. Because when you use stairs too much while making scripts kemulator gives error.   [maguire]

Kemulator throws errors when your cpu usage is high.