Username: Password:

Author Topic: SponsorPay  (Read 5743 times)

Offline makoto

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
SponsorPay
« on: April 25, 2014, 03:05:47 AM »
Hello everybody
I started this post cause nobody did.

Sponsorpay is a way to get Platinum on tibiame. How? They show you some offers, it could be advertisement on web or fill up and poll or download apps in your android

Some things that you should know is that if you change your IP from anotherone  from other contry you could get ban. It happened to me xD.

But what is this? What do you have to do?
For me the best way was by android. You download apps and they will give you from 3-35 platinum.

There are offers on web but not for every contry.
In my country there is no online advertisement. I tried Do not try this to change my proxy because there was no more offers for me in android neither on web. I made 103 platinum extra xD but I got ban.

There are others ways to try this but first try to use your own offers for not to get ban.

If someone have something else to add or know a way to skip this ban xD will be welcome.

Offline MegaMind

• Administrator
  • Mantis
  • Cookies 14
    • View Profile
Re: SponsorPay
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 12:39:39 PM »
haha same happen to me, i used hotspot shield and then i got emplty page in sponserpay, damn!

Offline Mindee-BOTer

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 1
  • I love Mindee-BOT! The #1 Bot ever!!!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: SponsorPay
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:46:10 PM »
hahahaha me to i ban ;D but not my msin character hahahaha :P i try only in my low lvl char ;D
Men Are like Bluetooth: He is connected to you when you are nearby but searches for other devices when you are away...
Women are Like WIFI: She sees all the available devices but connects to the strongest one