Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ideas for future versions.  (Read 400614 times)

Offline Sun

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 3
  • I love Mindee-BOT! G
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for future versions.
« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2014, 01:15:07 PM »
-if bot off hp/mp capture screem shot . user know whr off and other people can hlp.

-portal usage for auto hunt cerberus tp 5-3   ::)

Offline Kingwizlt

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 21, 2014, 02:10:40 AM »
-if bot off hp/mp capture screem shot . user know whr off and other people can hlp.

-portal usage for auto hunt cerberus tp 5-3   ::)

That's already added, only availible with sjboy. When you are autohunting make sure sjboy is active on the desktop.

Offline ph008

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 0
  • !TOB-EMaibiT evol I
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 21, 2014, 05:59:28 PM »
I know the bot don't work to auto hunt with the web client but can you try to make the stat work with it ? Like to know ho much ep i have make today and how much gold or this is impossible for now ?

Offline manhf

• Botternator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 4
  • I love Mindee-BOT! So much!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 22, 2014, 03:47:51 AM »
mindee, please make using skill feature for "return damage and warden armor" this is different like "all in and battlemaster".. if i check list right first(warden armor) it use right, when right skill is end it use left(return damage),but when left(return damage) is still have remaining attack and right(warden armor) is ready charge bot will use right skill where this(right) skill is not end yet.. i mean make using skill feature one by one when one of skill is end..  :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:49:08 AM by manhf »

Offline kakoo

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 12
  • Mindee-BOT is awesome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 22, 2014, 10:30:02 AM »
My suggestion is to monitor all the characters at same time.

Can add a new statistics button as in image.

If it is clicked, a pop up window will appear with the statistics of all the characters. I've sketched my suggestion. Have a look on image below. ;)

Hope this will make easy to monitor all the characters. And I hope Mindee can code this very easily.  ;D  ;D  ;D
;D  ;D  ;D  Sorry! No signature...   ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Kingwizlt

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2014, 06:04:20 PM »

If it is clicked, a pop up window will appear with the statistics of all the characters. I've sketched my suggestion. Have a look on image below. ;)

Hope this will make easy to monitor all the characters. And I hope Mindee can code this very easily.  ;D  ;D  ;D

This idea is good, but not necessary, I think it would be only for lazy people :D

Offline kakoo

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 12
  • Mindee-BOT is awesome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 24, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »

This idea is good, but not necessary, I think it would be only for lazy people :D

Don't you think we all are lazy people?  :P
We are lazy people. That's why we use bot to play. :D ;D :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:25:32 PM by kakoo »

Offline MegaMind

• Administrator
  • Mantis
  • Cookies 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 24, 2014, 07:25:51 PM »
honstly its useless..

Offline jamppa

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 3
  • IM loving IT TiBiAMe ))
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 26, 2014, 09:07:11 AM »
yea thats useless. 8)
geez am loving this BOT!

Offline kakoo

• Botternator
  • Bug
  • Cookies 12
  • Mindee-BOT is awesome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 27, 2014, 07:51:55 AM »
honstly its useless..
yea thats useless. 8)

Yes, I agree now. :)
I was thinking again and realized it is not very useful.  ;D

Offline B1gsan4e

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
life fluid
« Reply #475 on: May 29, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »
hi author. such an unpleasant moment. hero uses such Fluid Life. and this cell is empty. but the cell is not empty mana, the hero thinks that the cells have mana and there but emptiness. false and trivial character out of the game when it attempts to use that empty cell. please fix them this!
ie checked with Life Fluid removed but with mana Fluid tick is not removed. That is the particular error
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:26:29 AM by B1gsan4e »

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
Re: life fluid
« Reply #476 on: May 29, 2014, 11:30:49 AM »
hi author. such an unpleasant moment. hero uses such Fluid Life. and this cell is empty. but the cell is not empty mana, the hero thinks that the cells have mana and there but emptiness. false and trivial character out of the game when it attempts to use that empty cell. please fix them this!
ie checked with Life Fluid removed but with mana Fluid tick is not removed. That is the particular error

lol, don't mark it if it's empty. As I see, you mark all slots and you think that bot will know if slot has an fluid. False. It doesn't work like that.

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline glenda

• Wolf
  • Cookies 4
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 29, 2014, 03:50:47 PM »

lol  ;D

Offline storm33

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 29, 2014, 06:27:54 PM »
Hi all, can I suggest that the bot will includes char to login and off fast so people can't kill you in arena. Thanks.  :) :) :)

Offline B1gsan4e

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 30, 2014, 08:25:52 AM »

lol, don't mark it if it's empty. As I see, you mark all slots and you think that bot will know if slot has an fluid. False. It doesn't work like that.

author you, what young child? I put heroes on autohunt and forgot for a week about avtohunt.why me to sit every day in front of the computer to tick off on that cages, what heroes used? and then I pay for the program money? if I had time to sit for days on end at a computer that I to you wouldn't pay money, and itself would swing manually, the author you don't laugh on a blast furnace and simply correct errors of the program for which you receive shitty money! my business to notify you on inconveniences which doesn't arrange me for money! if I am not right that tell the justifications on it!