Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ideas for future versions.  (Read 400935 times)

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • BOT Developer Administrator
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
    • http://mindee-bot.com
Re: life fluid
« Reply #480 on: May 30, 2014, 11:41:08 AM »
hi author. such an unpleasant moment. hero uses such Fluid Life. and this cell is empty. but the cell is not empty mana, the hero thinks that the cells have mana and there but emptiness. false and trivial character out of the game when it attempts to use that empty cell. please fix them this!
ie checked with Life Fluid removed but with mana Fluid tick is not removed. That is the particular error

lol, don't mark it if it's empty. As I see, you mark all slots and you think that bot will know if slot has an fluid. False. It doesn't work like that.

author you, what young child? I put heroes on autohunt and forgot for a week about avtohunt.why me to sit every day in front of the computer to tick off on that cages, what heroes used? and then I pay for the program money? if I had time to sit for days on end at a computer that I to you wouldn't pay money, and itself would swing manually, the author you don't laugh on a blast furnace and simply correct errors of the program for which you receive shitty money! my business to notify you on inconveniences which doesn't arrange me for money! if I am not right that tell the justifications on it!

You don't know how it works. How simple is that?
New fluid system will be included only during auto loot release.

Well, come to my life and you will see how fucked up I am. if you don't know me, that doesn't mean that you can insult me.

Mindee-BOT creator, founder and developer.

Offline MegaMind

• Administrator
  • Mantis
  • Cookies 14
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for future versions.
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2014, 12:54:39 PM »
the bot is working from ur settings and fluid system is clear and perfect and easy as hell

Offline jawa

• Global Moderator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 2
  • I LOVE Mindee-BOT !!
    • View Profile
Re: life fluid
« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2014, 03:21:34 PM »
hi author. such an unpleasant moment. hero uses such Fluid Life. and this cell is empty. but the cell is not empty mana, the hero thinks that the cells have mana and there but emptiness. false and trivial character out of the game when it attempts to use that empty cell. please fix them this!
ie checked with Life Fluid removed but with mana Fluid tick is not removed. That is the particular error

lol, don't mark it if it's empty. As I see, you mark all slots and you think that bot will know if slot has an fluid. False. It doesn't work like that.

author you, what young child? I put heroes on autohunt and forgot for a week about avtohunt.why me to sit every day in front of the computer to tick off on that cages, what heroes used? and then I pay for the program money? if I had time to sit for days on end at a computer that I to you wouldn't pay money, and itself would swing manually, the author you don't laugh on a blast furnace and simply correct errors of the program for which you receive shitty money! my business to notify you on inconveniences which doesn't arrange me for money! if I am not right that tell the justifications on it!

You don't know how it works. How simple is that?
New fluid system will be included only during auto loot release.

Well, come to my life and you will see how fucked up I am. if you don't know me, that doesn't mean that you can insult me.
just use herb/ramen/mighty pot,,so you dont confused where mana flud,,and where life flud

rules
1. mindee's bot the best
2. if im wrong,,lets back to rules no 1

Offline B1gsan4e

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 30, 2014, 04:16:23 PM »
author I'm not insulting, it seems contrary you insult me​​! give me your Email address, I'll send screenshots

http://rghost.ru/56012648

http://rghost.ru/56012665

Offline Kingwizlt

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 30, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »
author I'm not insulting, it seems contrary you insult me​​! give me your Email address, I'll send screenshots

http://rghost.ru/56012648

http://rghost.ru/56012665

*facepalm*... If the bot needs the might potion/herb for health, it uses for health and bot unticks it only on the health section. Same goes for mana.

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 30, 2014, 05:35:02 PM »
Whatever.

New fluid system will work in a different way.

Offline B1gsan4e

• Bug
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 30, 2014, 06:34:13 PM »
Whatever.

Well, my job was to write the shortcomings and resolve this issue you will or will not, you decide. I have a couple of times because of this minor bug heroes are dead ...

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 30, 2014, 11:35:58 PM »
Whatever.

Well, my job was to write the shortcomings and resolve this issue you will or will not, you decide. I have a couple of times because of this minor bug heroes are dead ...

Use it correctly and your characters won't die.

Offline jawa

• Global Moderator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 2
  • I LOVE Mindee-BOT !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 31, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »
Whatever.

Use it correctly and your characters won't die.
true,,if you use at wrong place,,that mean that your fault and cant blame bot
rules
1. mindee's bot the best
2. if im wrong,,lets back to rules no 1

Offline Ericus

• Administrator
  • Bug
  • Cookies -1
  • ...? ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 01, 2014, 07:07:45 PM »
what about a main tab (like these 1-20 tabs where u have autohunts going) that shows an overview of all the tabs?^^ because sometimes 1 bot gets stuck or of and i dont notice it for a long time. may not be worth the work but i would find that quite usefull ;)

Mindee could make the main tab look good with a logo some pics and maybe red greenorange lights to indicate if all is goig good.

KR Ericus
Play with the BE(A)ST, beat the REST

Offline MegaMind

• Administrator
  • Mantis
  • Cookies 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 09, 2014, 08:30:08 PM »
make stamina support for kemulator by detecting process with a clicking tool maybe, like uopilot?

Offline MegaMind

• Administrator
  • Mantis
  • Cookies 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 09, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
making chatlog in a form with a table that contain PUBLIC CHAT, PM, and GUILD chat
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:31:38 PM by star »

Offline wizzywiz

• Botternator
  • Snake
  • Cookies 0
  • I love Mindee-BOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 10, 2014, 01:18:27 AM »
-if bot off hp/mp capture screem shot . user know whr off and other people can hlp.

That's already added, only availible with sjboy. When you are autohunting make sure sjboy is active on the desktop.

where do pictures go? I always use sjboy and leave all sjboy window maximized on deskop. I searched on "C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\MindeeSoft\Mindee-BOT\" but not on there, neither on images folder

Offline Kingwizlt

• Administrator
  • Wolf
  • Cookies 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 10, 2014, 01:46:37 AM »
-if bot off hp/mp capture screem shot . user know whr off and other people can hlp.

That's already added, only availible with sjboy. When you are autohunting make sure sjboy is active on the desktop.

where do pictures go? I always use sjboy and leave all sjboy window maximized on deskop. I searched on "C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\MindeeSoft\Mindee-BOT\" but not on there, neither on images folder

I don't know, because after the install was released something changed. Before it all you had to do is go to Your Mindee-BOT folder>data and over there you were able to find a screenshot with your characters name. Wait for Mindee to answer. :D

Offline =Mindee=

• Commander Shepard
  • Dragon
  • Cookies 9020
  • We'll bang, OKAY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 11, 2014, 12:31:52 AM »
Whoops. I removed screenshot feature by mistake. :D I will reinclude it in the next version.